The Tarleton State Texans (17-16) will host the Radford Highlanders (19-14) after winning three home games in a row. The matchup starts at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday, March 19, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Texans’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Highlanders ( ).
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of March 19, 2023 at 1:39 PM ET.
Tarleton State vs Radford Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Tarleton State Offense Vs. Radford Defense
|Tarleton State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Radford Defense|
|72 (171)||Points/Gm||64.9 (39)|
|36.3 (95)||Possessions/Game||31.7 (62)|
|45.4 (124)||Field Goal %||46.1 (303)|
|33.8 (197)||3PT %||33.7 (165)|
|49.7 (239)||Effective FG %||52.3 (288)|
|54.7 (165)||True Shooting %||55.7 (243)|
Radford Offense Vs. Tarleton State Defense
|Radford Offense||Stats (Rank)||Tarleton State Defense|
|69.7 (221)||Points/Gm||67.8 (109)|
|31.7 (301)||Possessions/Game||36.3 (267)|
|46.1 (79)||Field Goal %||45 (252)|
|36.1 (75)||3PT %||36 (300)|
|52.1 (114)||Effective FG %||52.7 (299)|
|55.2 (132)||True Shooting %||61.7 (362)|
Best Betting Sites For Tarleton State vs Radford
£10 in Free Bets
this week if you bet £25 on trebles, accumulators and Bet Builder bets*
NFL & NBA Specials
£10 in Free Bets Weekly
To Claim: Click Play Now
100% Up to $200 On Deposit
$10 Casino Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Tarleton State Betting Insights
- Tarleton State has put together a 13-15-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Texans have been favored by 2 points or more nine times this season, and covered the spread in four of those contests.
- A total of 13 out of Tarleton State’s 29 games this season have hit the over.
- The Texans and their opponents have combined to score more than 132.5 points in 20 of 29 games this season.
- Tarleton State has an average point total of 139.8 in its outings this year, 7.3 more points than this game’s over/under.
Radford Betting Insights
- Radford is 16-14-1 ATS this year.
- The Highlanders are 5-2-1 ATS this year when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Radford’s games have hit the over 15 out of 31 times this season.
- The Highlanders have played 15 games this season that ended with a combined score over 132.5 points.
- Radford has a 134.6-point average over/under in its matchups this season, 2.1 more points than this game’s point total.
Tarleton State Key Players
- Lue Williams leads the Texans scoring 10.7 points per game.
- Shakur Daniel leads Tarleton State with three assists per game and Jakorie Smith paces the squad with 3.9 rebounds per outing.
- Williams is the top three-point shooter for the Texans, knocking down 1.4 per game.
- Tarleton State’s steals leader is Shamir Bogues, who averages two per game. Kiandre Gaddy leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a game.
Radford Key Players
- The Highlanders leader in scoring is DaQuan Smith with 13.8 points per game. He also adds 3.2 rebounds per game and 1.7 assists per game.
- When it comes to Radford leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Justin Archer with seven rebounds per game and Josiah Jeffers with 3.7 assists per game.
- DaQuan Smith is tops from three-point range for the Highlanders, knocking down 2.2 treys per game.
- Nobody on Radford grabs more steals than Bryan Antoine (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Shaquan Jules (0.8 per game).