There are two events taking place this week – one starting on Thursday and one starting on Friday – and Racing Post Sport’s headline selections can be paired in an each-way double at 360-1 (best late-afternoon prices of 18-1 apiece).
Coral and Ladbrokes are offering the best each-way terms – ten places at a fifth the odds for the Texas Open and five places at a quarter the odds for LIV Golf Orlando – with 18-1 available on both selections.
Punters wishing to back Steve Palmer’s double each-way should select the each-way option on their betslips. Bets must be placed by 1pm on Thursday.
Not got a bet365 account? Bet £10 & get £30 in free bets
New customer offer. Bet £10 & Get £30 in free bets. Sign up, deposit between £5 and £10 to your account and bet365 will give you three times that value in free bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value. Free bets are paid as bet credits. Minimum odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude bet credits stake. Time limits/T&Cs apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
The former world number four has been seriously getting his act together again, defeating Jon Rahm in the WGC-Match Play last week, and the low-grade Texas Open seems a massive opportunity for this darling of the galleries to get back to winning ways.
LIV Golf Orlando
The star of the LIV Golf season through two events, the Orlando-based swinger should take all the beating on home turf, having romped to a four-shot victory in Mexico a month ago. The 43-year-old can hit the ground running at a track he knows well.
- Paddy Power are giving away free bets to new and existing customers and all you need is an account. Sign up here
- Sky Bet are offering new customers multiple free bets when they sign up. Click here for free bets, money-back specials and BuildABet free bets
- Betfair have lots of offers and money back offers. Sign up for a new account here
- To get free bets from Ladbrokes today, simply sign up to a new account here
- Don’t have a Coral account? They have an offer for new customers here
- New William Hill customers can claim free bets and benefit from their daily offers including Scratch Of The Day by clicking here
Follow us on Twitter @racingpostsport