The San Fransisco 49ers travel to the Pacific Northwest to face their divisional foe, the Seattle Seahawks, in a game that could swing the division as the Seahawks (6-4) are one game behind the 49ers (7-3).
The 49ers saw quarterback Brock Purdy find his early season form against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in a 24-17 win on Sunday, but the win came at a cost. All-Pro safety Talanoa Hufanga tore his ACL in the game and is out for the remainder of the season.
The Seahawks enter the turkey day brawl with an injury list that may be fuller than parts of the depth chart. Quarterback Geno Smith is up in the air after suffering a contusion to the triceps on his throwing arm, though the team hopes he will play. The statuses of running back Kenneth Walker III and safety Jamal Adams are both to be determined.
This is the first game of the season between the two sides with the return match taking place in Santa Clara in two weeks.
Here’s how to watch the 49ers take on the Seahawks.
Who is playing in NFL Week 12? Here’s the complete schedule for Nov. 23-27 games
How to watch 49ers vs Seahawks
- When: Thursday, November 23rd
- Time: 8:20 a.m. ET/5:20 p.m. PST
- Where: Lumen Field, Seattle, Washington
- TV: NBC
- Streaming: Peacock, FuboTV, Sling TV
Stream the game: Catch Thanksgiving NFL action with Fubo
NFL odds: 49ers vs. Seahawks betting lines, odds
All odds as of Monday afternoon.
- Spread: 49ers (-6.5)
- Moneyline: 49ers(-300); Seahawks(+230)
- Over/Under: 43
Thanksgiving Football: Why Detroit Lions, Dallas Cowboys always play on Thanksgiving
Schedules and Results
All times PST
San Fransisco 49ers:
- Sep 10 @ Pittsburgh Steelers, W 30-7
- Sep. 17 @ Los Angeles Rams, W 30-23
- Sep. 21 vs New York Giants, W 30-12
- Oct. 1 vs Arizona Cardinals W 35-16
- Oct. 8 vs Dallas Cowboys W 42-10
- Oct. 15 @ Cleveland Browns L 19-17
- Oct. 23 @ Minnesota Vikings L 22-17
- Oct. 29 vs Cincinnati Bengals L 31-17
- Nov. 12 @ Jacksonville Jaguars W 34-3
- Nov. 19 vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers W 27-14
- Nov. 23 @ Seattle Seahawks 5:20 PM NBC (Thanksgiving)
- Dec. 3 @ Philadelphia Eagles 1:25 PM FOX
- Dec. 10 vs Seattle Seahawks 1:05 PM FOX
- Dec. 17 @ Arizona Cardinals 1:05 PM CBS
- Dec. 25 vs Baltimore Ravens 5:15 PM ABC/ESPN (Monday Night Football)
- Dec. 31 @ Washington Commanders 10:00 AM FOX
- Jan. 7 vs Los Angeles Rams TBD
- Sep. 10 vs Los Angeles Rams L 30-13
- Sep. 17 @ Detroit Lions W-OT 37-31
- Sep. 24 vs Carolina Panthers W 37-27
- Oct 2. @ New York Giants W 24-3
- Oct. 15 @ Cincinnati Bengals L 17-13
- Oct. 22 vs Arizona Cardinals W 20-10
- Oct. 29 vs Cleveland Browns W 24-20
- Nov. 5 @ Baltimore Ravens L 37-3
- Nov. 12 vs Washington Commanders W 29-26
- Nov. 19 @ Los Angeles Rams L 17-16
- Nov. 23 vs San Francisco 49ers 5:20 PM NBC (Thanksgiving)
- Nov. 30 @ Dallas Cowboys 5:15 PM PRIME VIDEO (Thursday Night Football)
- Dec. 10 @San Francisco 49ers 1:05 PM FOX
- Dec. 17 vs Philadelphia Eagles 1:25 PM FOX
- Dec. 24 @ Tennessee Titans 10:00 AM CBS
- Dec. 31 vs Pittsburgh Steelers 1:05 PM FOX
- Jan. 7 @ Arizona Cardinals TBD
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. USA TODAY Network newsrooms operate independently, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.