Bookmakers have listed player props for LaMelo Ball and others when the Boston Celtics visit the Charlotte Hornets at Spectrum Center on Monday at 7:00 PM ET.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Hornets vs. Celtics Game Info
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE and NBCS-BOS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Spectrum Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hornets vs Celtics Additional Info
NBA Props Today: Charlotte Hornets
LaMelo Ball Props
|25.5 (Over: -114)||5.5 (Over: -143)||7.5 (Over: -111)||3.5 (Over: -130)|
- Ball’s 14.3 points per game are 11.2 less than Monday’s over/under.
- His rebounding average of 6.0 is lower than his over/under on Monday (5.5).
- Ball’s assist average — 9.0 — is higher than Monday’s assist prop bet (7.5).
- Ball has knocked down 2.0 three-pointers per game, which is less than his over/under in Monday’s game (3.5).
Get Ball gear at Fanatics!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Gordon Hayward Props
|14.5 (Over: -106)||4.5 (Over: -114)||3.5 (Over: -132)||1.5 (Over: +162)|
- Monday’s points prop for Gordon Hayward is 14.5. That’s 0.2 less than his season average.
- He has pulled down 5.7 rebounds per game, 1.2 higher than his prop bet on Monday.
- Hayward averages 5.3 assists, 1.8 more than Monday’s prop bet (3.5).
- He 1.3 made three-pointers average is 0.2 lower than his over/under on Monday.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Check out all the prop bet options FanDuel has to offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.